It’s hard to believe that we are near the end of another academic year. It has been an honor to serve you and your family this year. This communication is a reminder that per your fee schedule contract, all accounts must have a $0.00 balance on or before May 2, 2023. All accounts not cleared by this date will be finically unenrolled. Should you have questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact accounting at 901-383-5509 or email at email@example.com.
All the Best,
Mrs. F. Berry
Concession Stand Thursday
The concession stand will be open Thursday. Scholars are able to bring money to school to purchase chips, cookies, juice, candy, or fruit snacks. We can’t wait to see what your scholar purchases from the concession stand. Your scholar may also eat their snacks during lunchtime. See you Thursday!
Thank you for being so supportive of this year’s Poetry Slam! Job well done, Scholars!
Field Trip Attire
All scholars must wear their spirit shirts and jeans for the upcoming field trips. If your scholar does not have a spirit shirt, please contact the school immediately. There are limited sizes available for parents if you are interested in purchasing one.
Double Good Fundraiser
Our Double Good fundraiser is back with new and exciting incentives! Congratulations to this week’s winner-Malia and Nyla Hill.
This week’s code is TRI LFV.
New and Exciting Incentives
- Every week there will be a winner. The winners will be announced weekly and will receive a gift card.
- The class with 100% participation, with sales of $50 or more, will be invited to Urban Air. Parents will be asked to pick their scholar up from school at 1:30 pm on the designated day and go to Urban Air to celebrate with their class.
SAT testing will take place on April 17th-21st.
- All scholars must arrive at school by 8:15 am and no later than 8:30 am during the actual SAT testing week (April 17th – 21st).
- Please allow your scholar to eat healthy and balanced meals during this time, especially for breakfast. Breakfast is served each morning at no charge at 8:00 am.
- For best test results, please limit your scholar’s access to electronics at least two hours before bedtime and ensure that they have adequate rest.
Science Fair Night
Mark your calendar for Thursday, April 27th, at 6:00 pm. for BOLPA’s Science Fair. All scholars are asked to submit their projects on April 26th or April 27th. No entries will be accepted after 9:00 am on April 27th.
Spirit Week is set for April 24th-28th!
During this week, scholars will have the opportunity to dress up and show their school spirit. Scholars that do not participate should come dressed in their uniforms.
Monday– Class Theme Day. On this day, scholars will come dressed in their class theme listed below.
- Transitional- It’s Tab Time
- K3- Pete the Cat
- Junior K- The Lion Guard
- Kindergarten- Little Einstein
- 1st Grade- Franklin
- 2nd Grade- Space Jam
- 3rd Grade- Sid the Science Kid
Twin Tuesday- Twin with a friend, teacher, or administrator.
Wacky Wednesday– Dress in your wackiest attire.
HBCU Thursday– Dress in your favorite HBCU attire. It must be HBCU attire only.
BOLPA Friday- Show your school spirit by wearing a BOLPA spirit shirt or your own special design or outfit.